03 December 2020 - NW2718
Nodada, Mr BB to ask the Minister of Higher Education, Science and Technology
What were the job requirements for the position of Governance Risk and Compliance executive at the National Student Financial Aid Scheme?
The following are the job requirements for the Governance Risk and Compliance Executive at the National Student Finance Aid Scheme.
- An undergraduate qualification and a postgraduate qualification (NQF 8) in Commerce, Business Management or related fields.
- A solid understanding of governance risk and compliance processes and technology with demonstrated expertise and experience including strong governance, regulatory compliance, and enterprise risk management.
- At least 10 years’ proven experience in governance, risk and compliance management at a senior level.
- At least 5 years’ experience at an executive level.
- Proven business and management skills.
- Demonstrated strategic leadership and people management skills.
- Broad computer literacy in organisation-wide ICT systems deployments.
- MBA or related Masters qualification.
- Knowledge and understanding of the higher education policy environment.
- Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act and public entity standards.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act.
- Technical/professional knowledge and skill.
- Strategic and visionary leadership.
- Resource management, including people and performance management.
- Building interpersonal relationships.
- Decision-making and problem solving.
- Building strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Emotional intelligence and political sensitivity.
- Personal impact, stature and credibility.