Financial Matters Amendment BillCall for comments opened 01 March 2023 Share this page:
Submissions are now closed (since 21 March 2023)
Finance Standing Committee
free email alerts whenever we get new information about it.
The Standing Committee on Finance invites stakeholders and interested parties to submit written submissions on the Financial Matters Amendment Bill [B20 – 2022]
The Financial Matters Amendment Bill [B20 – 2022] aims to amend the:
- Associated Institutions Pension Fund Act, 1963;
- Temporary Employees Pension Fund Act, 1979;
- Military Pensions Act, 1976;
- Government Employees Pension Law, 1996;
- Financial and Fiscal Commission Act, 1997;
- Land and Agricultural Development Bank Act, 2002;
- Auditing Profession Act, 2005; and
- Auditing Profession Amendment Act, 2021.
Submissions must be sent to the Committee Secretaries, Mr Allen Wicomb and Ms Teboho Sepanya at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 12:00 on Tuesday, 21 March 2023.
Those who want to make submissions at public hearings on Wednesday, 22 March 2023 should specifically request this. These hearings will be conducted through Zoom.
Issued by Hon. J Maswanganyi, MP, Chairperson: Standing Committee on Finance (National Assembly)
Track the bill here
How to write a submission