Land Court BillCall for comments opened 26 May 2021 Share this page:
Submissions must be received by no later than 23 July 2021
The Portfolio Committee on Justice and Correctional Services invites you to submit written submissions on the Land Court Bill [B11 – 2021].
The purpose of the Land Court Bill is to:
▪ provide for the establishment of a Land Court and a Land Court of Appeal;
▪ make provision for the administration and judicial functions of the Land Court and Land Court of Appeal;
▪ make provision for budgetary matters;
▪ provide for the exclusive jurisdiction of the Land Court and Land Court of Appeal for certain matters;
▪ provide for mediation and arbitration procedures;
▪ amend certain laws relating to the adjudication of land matters by other courts; and
▪ provide for matters connected therewith.
Please indicate your interest in making a verbal presentation.
Comments can be emailed to Mr V Ramaano at Landcourt@parliament.gov.za by no later than 4pm on Friday, 23 July 2021
Enquiries must be directed to Mr V Ramaano at firstname.lastname@example.org or cell: 083 709 8427
Issued by Hon. Mr BG Magwanishe, MP, Chairperson: PC on Justice and Correctional Services
Track the Bill here