Hansard: NCOP: Plenary
House: National Council of Provinces
Date of Meeting: 14 Dec 2021
No summary available.
National Council of Provinces Plenary:
1. Consideration of National Gambling Amendment Bill [B 27B - 2018] (S76) (ATC, 16 February 2021, p 24).
2. Consideration of National Environmental Management Laws Amendment Bill [B 14D – 2017] (s76) (ATC, 12 November, p 4).
3. Consideration of National Forests Amendment Bill [B11D - 2016] (S76) (ATC, 17 November 2021, p 2)
4. Consideration of Civil Aviation Amendment Bill [B 44B - 2018] (S75) (ATC, 2 December 2021, p )
5. Consideration of Financial Sector Law Amendment Bill [B 15B – 2020] (s75) (ATC, 2 December 2021, p 128)
6. Consideration of Report of the Joint Committee on Ethics and Members’ Interests on the Complaint against Honourable Mr Faiez Jacobs, MP.
7. Consideration of Report of the Joint Committee on Ethics and Members’ Interests on the Complaint against Honourable J. S Malema, MP.
8. Consideration of Report of Select Committee on Security and Justice (ATC, 1 September 2021, p 31) Oversight in terms of mitigating the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the recent public violence, looting and destruction of property with a particular focus on the KwaZulu- Natal region and oversight visit to the uMzinto Correctional Centre in KwaZulu- Natal Province on 19 August 2021, dated 01 September 2021
9. Consideration of Annual Report of the Joint Standing Committee on Intelligence for the financial year ending 31 March 2020 including the period up to December 2020 (ATC, 10 September 2021, p 6).
10. Consideration of Annual Report of the Joint Standing Committee on Intelligence (JSCI) for the Financial Year ending 31 March 2020, including the period up to December 2020 (ATC, 13 September 2021, p 1).
11. Consideration of Report of Report of the Select Committee on Security and Justice, on the African Charter on Statistics to Parliament for Ratification, signing and deposit of the instrument, dated 08 December 2021,(ATC 8 December 2021, p). Hybrid Meeting Platform, 14th December 2021, 10:00