Question NW1764 to the Minister in the Presidency

Share this page:

22 June 2017 - NW1764

Profile picture: Mhlongo, Mr TW

Mhlongo, Mr TW to ask the Minister in the Presidency

Does (a) he, (b) his Deputy Minister or (c) any of the heads of entities or bodies reporting to him make use of security services paid for by the State for (i) him/herself, (ii) his/her immediate family members or (iii) any of their staff members; in each case (aa) what are the reasons for it, (bb) from which department or entity’s budget is the security services being paid, and (cc) what are the relevant details?


Security for the Minister and the Deputy Minister is provided by the South African Police (Protection and Security Service) as provided for in the Ministerial Handbook.

Source file