08 December 2020 - NW2615
De Freitas, Mr MS to ask the Minister of Tourism
With reference to the tourism Toolkits supplied to the Department of International Relations and Cooperation for use by the missions abroad, (a) what do the specified Toolkits comprise, (b) what training linked to the Toolkits is provided and (c) how is the (i) efficiency and (ii) impact of the Toolkits measured?
a) What do the specified Toolkits comprise
- Digital marketing collateral including TVC (Brand Videos), Tourism films, images, posters, banners, tourism brochures, maps and destination presentations that are all in our digital asset library
- Press kits, newsletters, digital and social media content to use on their platforms
- Limited hardcopy brochures, maps, USB sticks with digital marketing collateral and promotional items (mostly based on agreed activations and projects)
- Pull-up banners and posters
b) What training is linked to the Toolkits is provided.
- Accessing the digital asset library
- Destination Presentation
- Use of the digital and social media content
(c)(i) and (ii) Efficiency and the impact of the toolkits are not measured as a standalone as they are a tool used in a suite of others to achieve broader project or market objectives.