06 November 2020 - NW2463
Cardo, Dr MJ to ask the Minister of Employment and Labour
(a) What are the full details of the officials of the Unemployment Insurance Fund who have been suspended on full pay following the Auditor-General’s investigation into financial irregularities associated with the Covid-19 Temporary Employer/Employee Relief Scheme, (b) what is their monthly salary in each case and (c) on what date will they return to work?
- Mr Tebogo Maruping – Unemployment insurance Commissioner.
- Ms Fezeka Puzi, UIF CFO.
- Ms Judith Kumbi, Chief Director Operations.
- Ms Maria Ramashaba, Director: Supply Chain Management.
- Ms Nompumemlelo Mconywa: chief Director: Labour Activation Programme.
1. Monthly gross salary is R107 863.90
2. Monthly gross salary is R101 118.31
3. Monthly gross salary is R94 252 .56.
4. Monthly gross salary is R800 89.44
5. Monthly gross salary is R97 227.18.
The date of return to work is dependant on completion and processing of the investigation report. The report is expected, according to norms, within 60 days from September 2020 or such extended period as may apply.