19 June 2020 - NW431
Clarke, Ms M to ask the Minister of Public Service and Administration
(1)What is the name of each official in each (a) national and (b) provincial department who has been suspended for more than 60 days; (2) What are the reasons for each disciplinary action being instituted against each official; (3) What is the (a) period of each suspension and (b) cost thereof; (4) What are the reasons that the cases have not yet been concluded? NW612E
(1) (a) Tag A provide the names of officials from National Departments who have been suspended for more than 60 days.
(b) Tag B provide the names of officials from Provincial Departments who have been suspended for more than 60 days.
(2) Tags A and B provide reasons for each disciplinary action instituted against each official.
(3) Tag A and B provide (a) the period and (b) the cost of each suspension.
(4) Tag A and B provide the reasons why the cases have not being concluded.
(5) These responses are those of the departments which have submitted their information to the Department