A summary of this committee meeting is not yet available.
JOINT COMMITTEE ON ETHICS AND MEMBERS' INTERESTS
01 November 2000
REGISTER OF MEMBERS' INTERESTS 2000: ADOPTION; PROPOSAL ON OUTSIDE FUNDING OF COMMITTEES; SECOND DRAFT OF CODE OF ETHICS: DISCUSSION
- Register of Members' Interest 2000
- Sections of the Joint Rules pertaining to the Committee on Ethics and Members Interests'
- Party Responses to the Draft Code of Conduct
- Draft Proposal on the Outside Funding of Committees
[e-mail email@example.com for these documents, or call Fazela Mohammed at (021) 403 2477)
This meeting was not minuted. According to the Registrar for Members' Interests, the committee adopted the Register of Members' Interests 2000.
Two proposals were tabled:
1) the second draft of the Code of Ethics;
2) procedure for outside funding of committees
The Joint Rules Committee had instructed the committee to develop a pamphlet for public distribution on the Executive's code of conduct. The committee asked the Registrar for Members' Interest to develop a pamphlet, which the committee would then consider next year.
The Committee also asked the Registrar to find out what progress the other provinces have made in developing the code of conduct for MPLs
No related documents
- We don't have attendance info for this committee meeting
Download as PDF
You can download this page as a PDF using your browser's print functionality. Click on the "Print" button below and select the "PDF" option under destinations/printers.
See detailed instructions for your browser here.