A summary of this committee meeting is not yet available.
JOINT MONITORING COMMITTEE ON THE IMPROVEMENT OF QUALITY OF LIFE AND STATUS OF CHILDREN, YOUTH AND DISABLED PERSONS
4 April 2001
ADOPTION OF COMMITTEE PROGRAMME AND DISCUSSION ON PROVINCIAL VISITS
Chairperson: Ms H Bogopane
Documents handed out:
Committee Programme [See Appendix]
[PMG did not attend the whole of this meeting]
The Committee discussed its programme and the Action Plan. The committee did not adopt the Germany Study Tour Report.
Following are international meeting dates as discussed; -
1. May 28-31, 2001 - Cairo (OAU Meeting).
2. November 03, 2001(Children's Day Festival) - Northern Province.
3. April 20, 2001 - NGO Participation - workshop.
4. 24-25 April 2001, Civil Society Initiative Conference.
5. May 02, 2001 - Consultative Workshop - "Code of Ethics" Media.
6. May 09-10, Child Participation Workshop.
7. May 15, 2001, Children's Media Conference.
8. June 01, 2001 - Launch in Parliament (International Day of the Child).
9. June 05-06, 2001 Labour Conference on Sexual Exploitation and Trafficking of Children.
10. June 11-14, Preparatory Committee for the World Summit Goals for Children.
11. June 30-July 04, 2001 - Congress Mundial Educacion Pre-Escolar 2001 Santiago, Chile.
12. August 06-10, International Conference on Birth Defect and Disabilities in the Developing World.
13. September 09-14, Children's - Racism on Children - Germany.
14. September 19-21 World Summit Goals for Children New York.
15. September 29, 2001 - Children's Media Awards.
16. December 17-21, 2001- Japan -The Second World Congress Against Sexual Exploitation of Children.
No related documents
- We don't have attendance info for this committee meeting
Download as PDF
You can download this page as a PDF using your browser's print functionality. Click on the "Print" button below and select the "PDF" option under destinations/printers.
See detailed instructions for your browser here.