A summary of this committee meeting is not yet available.
FINANCE PORTFOLIO COMMITTEE
25 October 2000
REVENUE LAWS AMENDMENT BILL
Documents handed out:
- Extract from Katz Commission Report: Chapter 14 (Foreign Finance, Investment and Trade) of the first interim report; Transfer Pricing of the second interim report
- National Treasury's Detailed Explanation to Section 9D
- The Impact of Globalisation on Tax Policy and the Use of Tax Incentives by Tax Policy Chief Directorate: the Budget Office (National Treasury)
- Comments by Hon. Joan Fubbs on Revenue Laws Amendment Draft Bill
- Comments by SARS and the National Treasury on Representations to the PCOF on the Revenue Laws Amendment Bill, 2000
- Employment Income Exemption: SAACE response to questionnaire
- Memorandum on Tax Amendment Bill, 2000 by Department of Trade & Industry
This meeting was not attended by PMG. The committee discussed the above-mentioned documents.