SALGA’s role in local government constitutional interventions; with Deputy Minister
Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs
17 May 2023
Chairperson: Mr F Xasa (ANC)
Access to this committee meeting report and those for the committees below is restricted. All other committees are freely accessible.
The following users are exempt from a subscription fee. Please log in using an email address that identifies your affiliation to one of these:
- Non-government and community-based organisations
- Public education institutions
Email [email protected] if you cannot get in and you belong to one of the above.
Business, government and other users need to subscribe to access meeting reports of these 13 National Assembly committees. Find out more about subscribing.
- Communications and Digital Technologies
- Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs
- Defence and Military Veterans
- Employment and Labour
- Finance Standing Committee
- International Relations
- Justice and Correctional Services
- Mineral Resources and Energy
- Public Enterprises
- Trade, Industry and Competition
No related documents
Xasa, Mr FD
Burns-Ncamashe, Prince Z
Ceza, Mr K
Groenewald, Mr IM
Mkhaliphi, Ms HO
Mpumza, Mr GG
Msimango, Mr X N
Smalle, Mr JF
Spies, Ms ERJ
Xaba-Ntshaba, Ms PP
Download as PDF
You can download this page as a PDF using your browser's print functionality. Click on the "Print" button below and select the "PDF" option under destinations/printers.
See detailed instructions for your browser here.