Transport Appeal Tribunal Amendment BillCall for comments opened 27 October 2017 Share this page:
Submissions are now closed (since 27 November 2017)
The Department of Transport has published has published the Transport Appeal Tribunal Amendment Bill, and is asking you to comment.
The draft bill seeks to amend the Transport Appeal Tribunal Act in order to:
• Bring the act up to date with developments since the implementation of the act;
• Provide for certain powers of the Transport Appeal Tribunal;
• Allow the minister to extend the term of the members of the Tribunal;
• Clarify or simplify various provisions since the implementation of the act; and
• Provide for matters connected therewith.