Nominations: Appointment of member to the board of the Land and Agricultural Development BankCall for comments opened 19 August 2016 Share this page:
Submissions are now closed (since 26 August 2016)
The Standing Committee on Finance calls for nominations to the position of board member to the board of the Land and Agricultural Development Bank.
Candidates should have a background in credit risk and financial management, as well as agriculture, legal and human resource management.
A candidate may not be appointed as a board member if that person:
- is not a citizen, or does not hold a permanent residence permit for residence in the republic;
- is subject to an order of a competent court declaring that person to be mentally ill;
- is convicted of any offense for which such person is sentenced to imprisonment without the option of a fine;
- has been convicted, in the republic, for theft, perjury or an offense in terms of the Corruption Act, 1992 (Act No. 94 of 1992);
- is disqualified to act as a director of a company incorporated in terms of the Companies Act, 1973 (Act No. 61 of 1973); or
- has, according to a determination by an equality court, contravened section 7 of the Promotion of Equality and Prevention of Unfair Discrimination Act, 2000 (Act No. 4 of 2000).
Nominations should be addressed to the Committee Secretary, Mr Allen Wicomb at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday, 26 August 2015
Enquiries can be directed to Mr Allen Wicomb on tel (021) 403-3759
Issued By Parliamentary Communication Services On Behalf Of The Chairperson Of The Standing Committee On Finance, Mr Yi Carrim