Infrastructure Development Bill [B 49-2013]Call for comments opened 08 November 2013 Share this page:
The Portfolio Committee on Economic Development invites you to submit written comments on the Infrastructure Development Bill [B 49-2013].
The Bill seeks to:
• Provide for the facilitation and co-ordination of public infrastructure development, which is of significant economic or social importance to the Republic;
• Ensure that infrastructure development in the Republic is given priority in planning, approval and implementation;
• Ensure that the development goals of the State are promoted through infrastructure development;
• Improve the management of such infrastructure during all life-cycle phases, including planning, approval, implementation and operations; and
• Provide for matters incidental thereto.
The Committee intends holding public hearings on the Bill at Parliament of the Republic of South Africa on dates still to be confirmed.
In your written submission, please indicate your interest in making a verbal presentation to the Committee.
Comments can be emailed to Ms Noluthando Skaka at email@example.com by no later than 16:00 on Friday, 22 November 2013
For Public hearings' dates and enquiries please contact Ms Noluthando Skaka on tel (021) 403 3751 or cell 083 709 8520.
Issued by: Mrs EM Coleman, MP, Chairperson of the Portfolio Committee on Economic Development