Restitution of Land Rights Amendment Bill [B35-2013]Call for comments opened 18 October 2013 Share this page:
The Portfolio Committee on Rural Development and Land Reform invites you to submit written comments on the Restitution of Land Rights Amendment Bill.
The Bill seeks to amend the Restitution of land Rights Act, 1994, so as:
▪ to amend the cut-off date for lodging a claim for restitution;
▪ to further regulate the appointment, tenure of office, remuneration and the terms and conditions of service of judges of the land Claims Court;
▪ to make further provision for the advertisement of claims;
▪ to create certain offences;
▪ to extend the Minister's powers of delegation.
Comments can be emailed to Ms Phumla Nyamza at email@example.com by no later than Friday, 1 November 2013.
Enquiries can be directed to: Ms Phumla Nyamza on tel (021) 403 3852 or cell 083 709 8492
In addition to the written submission, please indicate your interest in making a verbal presentation to the Committee.
Issued by MP, Mr J.D. Thibedi, Chairperson: Portfolio Committee on Rural Development and Land Reform.