From the Government Gazette and Media Statements (20 September 2021)
- The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa has announced its intention to conduct an inquiry into signal distribution services.
- The deadline for public comment on the Department of Public Works and Infrastructure’s draft national infrastructure plan has been extended.
- The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment has called for public comment on a draft general policy on allocating commercial fishing rights for the 2021/2022 season.
- The deadline for public comment on a draft policy for ‘the conservation and ecologically sustainable use of elephants, lions, leopards and rhinos’ has been extended.
LEGAL PRACTICE COUNCIL
- The Legal Practice Council has called for public comment on draft amendments to clauses in its code of conduct dealing with office-sharing arrangements
- The Prudential Authority has called for public comment on:
- The Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors has called for public comment on International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants proposals for amending aspects of its code of conduct dealing with quality management standards.
Prepared by Pam Saxby
About this blog
"That week in Parliament" is a series of blog posts in which the important Parliamentary events of the week are discussed.