18 May 2021
From the Government Gazette and Media Statements (17 May 2021)
COVID-19 STATE OF DISASTER
- The State of Disaster has been extended to 15 June.
- The Department of Social Development has updated stakeholders on progress with an early childhood development practitioner relief programme introduced as part of the presidential employment stimulus package announced in October 2020.
- The deadline for public comment on a draft data and cloud policy gazetted on 1 April has been extended.
- Regulations have been gazetted to domesticate:
- The Financial Sector Conduct Authority has called for public comment on draft administrative action procedures.
- The Green Paper on Marriages published on 4 May for public comment has been replaced.
Prepared by Pam Saxby
About this blog
"That week in Parliament" is a series of blog posts in which the important Parliamentary events of the week are discussed.