15 November 2021
From the Government Gazette and Media Statements (15 November 2021)
- The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa has amended its State of Disaster ICT regulations to reflect a ‘new provisional radio frequency spectrum regime’ announced on 10 November.
- The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment has gazetted guidelines on greenhouse gas emission data validation and verification.
- A presidential proclamation has confirmed that the Commission of Inquiry into allegations of state capture, corruption and fraud in the public sector, including organs of state, now has until the end of December to complete work on its report and recommendations.
- The South African Law Reform Commission has called for public comment on a medico-legal claims discussion paper.
- The Legal Practice Council has gazetted amendments to:
- The NCOP Committee on Transport, Public Service and Administration and Public Works and Infrastructure rejected a proposed amendment to regulations under the 1996 Road Traffic Act affecting truck drivers.
Prepared by Pam Saxby
About this blog
"That week in Parliament" is a series of blog posts in which the important Parliamentary events of the week are discussed.