11 October 2021
From the Government Gazette and Media Statements (11 October 2021)
- The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment has called for public comment on draft guidelines for designing and producing various forms of packaging for eventual recycling.
- The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment has also called for public comment on proposals for the next set of provincial elephant, black rhino and leopard hunting trophy quotas.
- The Accounting Standards Board has called for public comment on two sets of generally recognised accounting practice standard proposals:
- The South African Reserve Bank has called for public comment on a discussion document proposing the valuation requirements to be met by designated institutions for ‘resolution planning purposes’.
- National Treasury has called for public comment on draft regulations for introducing a ‘domestic reverse charge mechanism’ affecting the supplying and purchasing vendors of defined valuable metals.
- A sub-clause in the 2006 Electricity Regulation Act’s revised Schedule 2 has been amended – affecting anyone performing the activities of a reseller. This follows an amendment made on 20 August.
Prepared by Pam Saxby
About this blog
"That week in Parliament" is a series of blog posts in which the important Parliamentary events of the week are discussed.